Thursday 31 March 2011

Carn Brea at Christmas

(After the brief departure to explore the Duchy 20 and Marathon course, we return to chronological order, with this run from Christmas Eve 2010...)

After returning from New York - and getting clearance to run from the Doctor - I continued my rehabilitation with this short outing on Carn Brea.

(I do like to run up Carn Brea at Christmas, if I'm at home. This time, Christmas Eve was the closest I could get).

Considering that a run on the Carn in the snow had been one of my main inspirations for this site, I was disappointed that my illness had cost me the chance to run in the best/worst of the weather, but there was at least still a token bit of the white stuff around!

Oh, and sorry about the silly hat.



As you can see, it was only a titchy little run. And in truth, I'd recommend you find a slightly different route back down...



Like this blog? Stay updated on Twitter: http://twitter.com/runtodiscover

No comments:

Post a Comment