Wednesday 13 July 2011

Christmas Day run: Skinner's Bottom, Mount Hawke and Menagissey

(I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. Ironically, this run took place the very next day...)

I do like to run on Christmas Day, when I can.

Somehow, taking a little time out for a few miles before lunch makes the whole thing seem that much more special.

(I must confess, I also like the way people look at you like you're mental).

Christmas morning 2010 was lovely - bright, sunny and cold, with just the remnants of the week's snow. I got out for a teeny little run, exploring paths and roads around Skinner's Bottom, Mount Hawke, Manor Parsley and Menagissey (NOT Mevagissey).

So... yes, OK. I know it's July. But Merry Christmas anyway!

(I won't leave it so long before the next video. I promise.)



As you can see, this one was a pleasant little figure-of-eight. Much of it was on the road (I didn't have time to get too lost!) but the initial section of trail/bridleway was very nice indeed.


Like this blog? Stay updated on Twitter: http://twitter.com/runtodiscover

No comments:

Post a Comment